Join Our Team
Team Positions Available
Wright Partners (Dubbo – Central West NSW) is a long-established accounting firm offering advisory services to regional businesses.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant in a full time capacity to assist our clients with their accounting and taxation needs.
Specifically, you can offer;
· A strong Accounting skill set and experience with a range of accounting software (having Xero experience would be an advantage).
· Strong Customer focus
· Be energetic, results driven, team player
· Have a high work ethic, strong communication skills professional manner and a sense of humour
· A CPA/CA qualification with at least 5 years experience
· Remuneration $70 – 110k + Super, depending on skillset
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work For Wright Partners?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.